Saturday 24 April 2010

# OTHERS

Alter cake tray ^_^

Hi everybody...
hope you have a great day today...i am sorry as recently i never update anything in my blog (hehehe...no inspiration ^_^). Thanks for those people who become my follower. ^_^. never expect i will have people follow me..many thanks. Hope my creations will inspire you ^_^.Well...my today creation is alter item which is baking tray. I bought this tray from shop named Daiso--everything in this shop SGD 2. ^_^. I was planning to buy 2 trays but so far i can managed to get one T_T. In this project i did not use any glitter but i did use lots of distress inks, utee (bought long time ago and just used it today :P), Fabric-i bought from spotlight, crackle paints.
For this project i use my wedding photos that been abandon fow few months ^_^ (coz no mood to scrap this :P)

So here is the look:
(Click the image to see larger size)

This is the front view.The detail is below.


Item that i use--baking tray ^_^.
I traced the pattern paper with the packaging paper.
Paper that i use is from Jillibean
After i traced, i cut then use edge distresser to create worn look. After finish i use spun sugar distress ink to distress the side.

CLOSE UP 1:
For the I LOVE YOU:
I stamped fiskar sentiment on the transparency use versamark. Poured utee and heat it.before it is completely melt i poured distress embossing vintage photo and heat it again. cut into square and punch the corner use choper.
For the background of the photos:
I applied crackle paints-tattered rose.To make the crack more obvious, once it dried, i applied spun sugar distress ink on top of it and sprayed it with water. Quickly wipe it with tissue.
On top of it i stamped with hero arts satmp-dot and flowers use versafine-vintage sephia.
For the Pink Rose (excatly above the 3d rose)
I stamped prima marketing stamp unto the transparency and use tattered rose embossing powder.

CLOSE UP 2 :
The lace that shown is actually comes in one colour white. I used Vicorian velvet distress ink and versafine-vintage sephia.
The butterfly is from martha stewart puncher.


CLOSE UP 3:
The three flower is stamped use various papers from girls paperie. Stamp that i use is from making memories collection (another product that i havent use :P after bought so long a go). I used versafine-vintage sephia and victoria velvet distress ink. Layered it  and on top i place 3 dew drop for each flower.
The dancing girl is chipboard from KnCo.

CLOSE UP 4:
Behind the photo, i place a canvas paper from prima marketing and distress it with spun sugar ink & victorian velvet for the side.

CLOSE UP 5:
 I Cut fabric in heart shaped then i applied versamark ink on it and pured utee. Heat it!! put cutie button on top of the heart ^_^.


INSIDE VIEW :
I traced the same circle and distress the edge.
can you see the envelope has "wings" ( i positioned the lace to looks like wings) ^_^

Close Up 1:
This lovely envelope is from maya road (OMG, I simply love this series ^_^)
I cut a strip of canvas,punches a border-martha stewart,stick it together. Take the heart lace and colour it with spun sugar, paste it with the pearl ribbon on top. Punch monarch butterly pattern from scrap paper, distress it. ^_^

CLOSE UP 2:
Stamped heart shape stamp-fiskar with versafine on the prima marketing canvas paper. Distress it then cut. On top place dew drop to make it nicer ^_^.

CLOSE UP 3:
Stamped sentiment LOVE YOU stamp-fiskar with versafine on the prima marketing canvas paper. Distress it then cut. Cut the corner with corner punch. Place 3 roses on top of the paper. That is it ^_^.
Hope you all get inspired.
But you also have to see how messy my place during the work in progress.. T_T
Mini fan-on top left--to make me stay cool :P..Singapore weather is terrible. ^_^

Fabric and buttons that i just bought today.Love it soooooo much!


Thanks For Looking,
Regards,
Scrapco.....


2 comments:

  1. What a fun project....love how you used a baking pan to build this lovely layout on. Your desk in it's messy stage looks like mine after I've straightened up.
    blessings to you,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Project,Yen!
    Love every detail on your project! Amazing!
    I think your messy desk looks better than mine :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates