Wednesday 26 May 2010

# Shopping time

New Buddy!

Hi..
today i have a new buddy! just get it today and it is so costly..but my hubby paid on behalf first..and after that i can pay installment to him :P.
here is my newest buddy :
hardly to get in Singapore, have a very beautiful selection of colours and it is watercolour!


Here is the inside :
 
EYE CANDY!!

Here is some of the image that i coloured use caran d'ache watercolour pencils.

Some of it i did not colour carefully coz i was busy watching drama while colouring :P.

Will use that images for cards soon ^_^

Thanks for looking
Regards,
Scrapco...

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pencils Yenni! Such wonderful colours :)
    Love the images you've coloured already!
    Enjoy :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, you DID it! That was fast! LOL Ok, so I want to see a side by side comparison with your other coloring media: pencils, copics, cretacolors etc so I can see whether they're worth the money. I was just looking at them today and wondering.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...Gorgeous,Yenni!
    nggak kalah sama copics! Bagus banget!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...where did you get the 120 colours? I was looking for it hing and low... tell me...tell me...and the cost as well...♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this carand!!! hehehe

    Hug

    Rina Damay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates