Monday 24 May 2010

# Penny Black

Penny Black Challenge


Very quick update..
This card created for penny black challenge. This card is really not me!! The colour too plain..but somehow i am feeling okay with it...
Penny Black stamps, cretacolour crayons, stickles, my minds eye and october afternoon pattern paper, maya road ribbons, prima marketing flowers, mellisa frances pearls, AC Cardstock

Close up of the flower

This tag also i created for a friend who always support me by buying my cards ^_^.
Stamps : My Cute stamp, faber castle watercolour pencils, stickles, ek success punches-flower and leave, versafine, ribbon, bazzil cardstock, mellisa frances pearls

Thank You For Looking

Regards,
Scrapco...

5 comments:

  1. I love the yellows in this card. And the kitty of course. :-) I dont find it plain at all! Its very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card yenni and I love all those gorgeous pearls..thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are sweet and pretty. Love the lace and crochet and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya

    oh I love the colour it isnt too plain on my eye, beautiful card! thanks for joining us at penny black

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweetheart of a card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates