Sunday 22 August 2010

# Hero arts

All sort challenge-3" card and craft your days away

Hi all
it has been 4 days i havent posted anything in my blog. ya..like i stated on the title..i have really really had a craft breakdown! i dont know why..i have completely lost my mojo..EVEN :

1.i have cleaned up my areas (with clean and tidy look with hope i can get some inspiration but no! it doesnt work),
2.i also did sort through my craft supplies (with hope i get inspired by seeing all those yummy colourful papers,inks, beautiful punches-but no!) it even make me feel guilty because i still have old series  pattern papers (2007-2008).T_T
3.I did go out to library to rent some books and read some craft mag-it is still doesnt works!
4. Browse some talented ladies blogs yet still doesnt work.

haiz...i was thinking want to go back to my hometown for few days but i feel dillema..because in my house doesnt have internet!so i will be suffer!, second i wont be able to do craft at all! third, i will be lazy pig there..only eat and sleep and probably walk through shopping mall. I cant really explore the town alone or probably other town alone because it is so dangerous to go out alone. My family arent "outside" people..so i will become totally hermit!If my husband join me will be slight slight slightly better!

My husband will be going to Korea on october for seminar. i was thinking want to follow him, but 2nd thought...if i wander around there i will lost there! and most korean doesnt speak english! and around that time is fall season- i wonder whether i can take the weather...lol.

Ohh i am feeling confused!
with the craft mood breakdown..i still have to fullfill my responsibilities as a DT member(i will still keep trying to give the best for those people who support me with their products)..
and lately  i also saw so many chances to become GDT or DT for some challenges but just simply have breakdown!so i have to missed it

However..i push myself back to my craft space today..for all sort challenge-3 inches card and craft your days away-wings

So here are the mini cards

close up of the cards :
Supplies :
Hero arts- CL 392, CL 440, CL389
Copic ,markers
AC Cardstock
My minds eye,october afternoon pattern paper
Star,circle scallop,square scallop,grass and cloud punches
Ribbons
Versafine and memento inks
Distress inks

Well i guess that is it..want to run away from my craft space again ^_^
Have a nice day and thanks for looking
hugs
yenni natalia

11 comments:

  1. Love all your cards Yenni, I hope your mojo returns soon
    Thanks for joining in at CYDA

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be something in the air....full moon maybe. Stacey and I have been feeling similar. I think we all need a good vacation. Its been a year since our family went away even for a weekend. Everything gets old when you don't have a break, even...*gasp* crafting.And then you see the boxes of finished cards with no home and you think whats the point? I still havent heard back from that lady who wanted to put my cards in her shop....
    I guess we need icecream to soothe ourselves....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these mini cards! There are super cute! I found your blog through Flickr and I am soo happy I did! I love all of your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have told you have lost your mojo seing all these fabulous cards! ;-)
    I lost mine during for 4 or 5 months at the beginning of this year, I suppose it happened because I made too much crafting last year. Like a kind of overdose, you see? I stopped everything and found other interests elsewhere. I read many very good books (no craft books, ok? Novels or thrillers are better to take a good break!) and then, little by little I started to come back on Flickr galleries and blogs and one day my mojo came back!
    Take a good break if you can! I know it's not easy as a DT member but apart from the cards you have to make for your team, try to do something totally different and it'll come back!
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are...totally cute!!!! I Love the, all!
    Take a good break for a while Yen...
    I believe...your MOJO will back soon!
    Hugs to you ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always amazed how many wonderful ideas you do come up with. You have not lost it because these cards are great! But when you don't feel on top of things you don't feel inspired to create. Like Dorcas said we have been feeling a little out of sorts too. It is said when crafting doesn't even seem to work. I tried ice cream and chocolate today LOL
    Worked for a minute! Hope you can get away if you want to. But your card are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo well these are so cute! I dont think I could pick a favourite as they are all so sweet!

    Thanks so much for joining us at craft your days away, I hope your mojo returns soon but it looks to me as its already on its way back!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello, thanks for popping on my blog and having a peep at my card.
    You have reminded me that I need to update my video of penny blacks as there are many more to add :)
    i've had the buttons ages and not been happy to use them...
    your mini cards are very sweet. I wish I had more time to spend on making cards...
    take care
    will pop back soon
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are all such lovely cards, the unicorn one is my favourite lol

    thanks so much for taking up my challenge at Allsorts

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely gorgeous projects, hard to pick a favourite here =). Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge with these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards I hope your mojo has returned! Thanks for playing along at CYDA.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates