Wednesday 2 February 2011

# Hero arts # Penny Black

Another Birthday Card :)

Good morning crafters :) eiik...isnt the card very bright? lol..when you see a card that the colour isnt mine..the chances is  i created for someone :) like for example this card :). I do love green but not a lime green card. By the way..sometimes we just need to explore the new things isnt :)

I have spotted this one--if you are penny black lover :)

arent they super cute?? this is the new Penny Black stamps :) i think will be available end of february :)
I love the teddy bear also


For those who cant see cuteness on your card..they do cater for you as well
the collage collection :)
I love the rose and hydragea soo much.i must get that!


Have a great day ahead
HUGS

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous birthday shoe card!! Love the layering and craftmanship!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, Yenni! I love the pink and green....one of my very favorite color combos! The circles are fun, and really show off the pretty high heel shoe! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you do good with bright, Yenni! And it isn't too bright...I mean..I've made brighter! lol
    I love the little flaps you have at the top of the card and the layout is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a beautiful card, elegant image
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card. I love the layerings. Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yenni,I love this card,all details beautiful!!!
    I love the images you post here...are they free?Can I to save and use?...my English is bad...I dont understand all yours word,excuse me!
    Hugs
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates