Thursday 18 August 2011

# Penny Black

Some Bunny Loves You! and another winner.

Hi Sweets! Unfortunately the 2 winners never contact me and it is already 10pm here. So i decided to withdraw another winners. But before that i want to share a cutie and simple card with you :)

Ya...some bunny <3 you :) isnt the bunny sooo adorable?
The bunny from Penny Black stamp which i coloured use prisma colour pencils :)

So for the new winners are

That will be Doreen and Joy
Do email me your addy to natalia_yenni@yahoo.com with title WINNERS

:e Congratulations ladies! :e

I will wait till Friday, 19 August 2-11 6pm Singapore time :)

Thank You for stopping By
HUGS
Yenni natalia

9 comments:

  1. This is an adorable Card Yenni.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Wow so happy ! Thanks so much Yenni!
    hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - fantastic coluring x
    Congrat's to the new winners !
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card Yenni - it 's GORGEOUS. Beautiful colours and love those lacey circles.

    {{hugs}}
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a gorgeous beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Yenni! I just saw my name today - I have been away and am so sorry I didn't reply in time. Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Yenni! So bright and cherry!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates