Wednesday 14 December 2011

# Magnolia card

Joy !!

Hi Peeps :) glad that you are back to visit my blog again :)
My bday has passed. Now i am proudly enter the 30s groups :) but i am forever 21 in heart...hehehe.
Today i will share a card that you may think a little bit silly.
Here is the card..the image is tilda play ice skatting but why so many flower and the colour so warm :).
It is actually represent my current place--Singapore. Though i really want to have a chill,white and windy winter but it is something that not possible in Singapore.
 BUT nothing is possible since we do have ice skating rink in here which make this image suitable for xmas in Singapore :) Hope you can bear with my non sense :)
I love the 3 flowers on the left :)

A little close up for you. i coloured the image use prismacolours.

Thanks for stopping by
HUGS
Yenni Natalia

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Yenni, I love the bright colours and beautiful flowers :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yenni I love how you filled this winter scene with warm and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yenni your beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Yenni! I hope someday ...I can learn coloring with pencils from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and so adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates