Sunday 14 October 2012

# CC

Happy Belated Birthday

 
Hello, Happy Sunday to you all..
so sorry for being absent lately. I am super busy with crafting for DT assignment as well as my own life. Today i would like to share with you a card that i created sometime ago for my colleague daughter birthday. She loves pink so much! so i decided to create card with majority is pink.  
So i have CC design as the main image. It is called Woodland Lucy. I have coloured her with copic markers that closed to the doodlebug pattern paper that i used in this card.
Flowers are from WOC and butterlies from studio calico. Sentiments stamp from Amy R- Birthday Sentiments. Bottom part of the card is punched use martha stewart puncher.

Ans here is the inside of the card :)
 
Would love to enter this card for the NEWEST challenge in the world hosted by my friend EVA.
 
Hope you guys like my card.
 
HUgs
Yenni natalia


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Yennie. Loves the way you color the stamp. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pinky & sweet card, Yenni. Thank you for playing with us at Paper Craft My Challenge.

    Loves,
    Paper Craft My Challenge team.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates