Monday 22 October 2012

# Magnolia card

Magnolia card : Sad to see you leave

Hello!! Was your monday blue? or any other colour to represent your mood?
My monday surely Blue...because i am just feeling soo tired and sleepy then followed by missed my bus to work and caused me work late. So today isnt really perfect day to me but still doing well :)
However! i am glad to have all of you who always stay around with me and support me all the time, Special thank you to cebelica who always comments on most of my post :) thank you so much dear!
 
So for today, i have a card that i created for an order from colleagues. She was requested a farewell card and i think this cutie and sad tilda really suitable for this occasion.

I have coloured this cutie tilda with copic markers and do paper piercing for her clothes and some part of her shoes. I used My minds eye pattern paper and distress the edges. The alphas stickers from october afternoon and flowers from WOC. Rhinestones from ZVA Creative.
 
I hope you like my today card.
 
Hugs
Yenni natalia



3 comments:

  1. So sweeet ... suka banged ngeliatnya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Tilda fits properly in this card. Beautiful card Yenny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely little card! :)

    Hugs,
    xx Tracey xx
    ♥My Blog♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates