Sunday 24 August 2014

# birthday card # Hero arts

Quick and easy card but yet pretty is a must ^_^

Hi Hi Hello...i am so happy to see you back here again.
Just finished my morning housework and get a chance to sit and do some blogging. A life of housewife isnt easy as i thought. there is always things to clear and clean up. it is like never ending journey! Luckly i have something to look forward each day which is crafting. I am super blessed lately with orders from my online shop at carousell. each i finished an order, another one come. Not much but i am happy that there are many people appreciate my works.
The journey also pretty challenging. Some customer just as sweet from beginning some are challenging. Many i have to cancel their order or the other way because of i or they cant do meet up at convinient time and place. Overall, i enjoy the journey of making cards.

So Today i have few simple cards that i made recently but i still love how it is turned out.
Since all scrapbook pattern papers is ALWAYS expensive in here..i cant resist to use every single inch or cm of it. Dont you feel satisfied too when you able to use the whole 6x6" paperpad into many cards ? i am on top of the world if i could see it is finished. I feel like making a trophy for myself over this..hehhehe..too much isnt ?

So here is my first card. I am using my old series of MME pattern papers. i fussy cut the flowers and glue it using glue dots. Sentiments stamps is from hero arts. Love this colour combo. MME is always be one of my favourite scrapbook pattern paper brand.

And here is the second one. slightly similar style.

And third one i do a little extra stamping here, because i ran out of pattern papers ^_^.
i used PTI stamps and dies from simply jeane collections. the sentiment from mama elephant.
 
Hope you like my card today and take a time to leave me a comment if do or just to let me know that you have been here :). I Love to read your lovely comments. Thank you for stopping by.
 
Yenni Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates