Saturday 16 August 2014

# Lawn Fawn # Wplus9

Sending some sunshine to some of my friends

Hello...what a beautiful saturday i have in here. After few days of rain and cloudy, finally sun shine very bright from early morning till now ^_^. 
 
During the bad weather in the past few days, i am inspired to create a sunny look cards. I planned to send it to some of my friends in singapore with hope they would take care of themselves during this weather. Also hoping this card will cheer them up.
I feel that sunshine really boost my positive mood. During the rainny and cloudy weather, i feel so unenergetic and just want to hibernate which means sleep.
 

So here is one of the photos of my card. Since i do mass production, more or less they are the same design. For the clouds and the sun, i used lawn fawn dies Spring showers. i really love this dies, cute and the stitched part add some interest. Worth to invest. I added a smiley face using My cute stamps. As for the sunshine word i used maya road stamp and mama elephant sunshine ink pad. I also used Hero arts CL490 for the sentiment Wishing you a day full of.


My creative juice didnt end just on the card. So i decided to give it a face lift to my envelope too.
I used Wplus 9 Folk art floral with various inkpads such as mama elephant, american craft,versa craft, memento and hero arts.
 
And here are the 6 pcs of my fun and sunny cards.

I couldnt resist to take more picture of this bright cards ^_^.
 
Would love to enter this card for the following challenge
Papertake weekly- spot and dots
7 kids challenge blog- anything goes
Stamp and create- anything goes
 
Hope you like my card today and take a time to leave me a comment if do or just to let me know that you have been here :) Love to read your lovely comments. Thank you for stopping by
 
Yenni Natalia
 
 

5 comments:

  1. These are so sunny and pretty Yenni and they are sure to bring good cheer to whoever receives them. I love how you decorate the envelopes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...all 6 cards a full of sunshine and love!! Beautifully done, Yenni! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Summer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so bright and cheery!
    Thank you for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yenni!
    I'm a new follower.
    I love all your card creations.
    The sunshine card just makes me smile.:0)
    Have a great day!
    becky:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these beauties, they are so happy, made me smile - a lot!!
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates