Thursday 7 August 2014

# cards # GILTOS

Stretch your stamp 2 day 2 homework ^_^

Oh yeah....another fun class and video on Stretch your stamp 2 day 2. I love each of the creations but i love the most is the ombre design by Laura S, Jennifer and Joy Taylor.  I havent tried Joy and Jennifer technique though ^_^.
 
And here is my card for day 2 homework.
yay! Finally i get pretty proper white embossing powder. My hubby helped me to buy one from local shop. But i am still want to get hero arts white embossing powder or wow super bright ^_^. So i white embossed penny black stamp on white cardstock.
Anyway while looking for stash i found something that i thought it will be fun! sometimes treasure can be found under your nose. I found out one COOL embossing powder that i never known that i have it! it is called embossing tinsel (Bridal) from ranger.
I decided to give it a try by embossed the scallop circle and i love it so much! it is glittery with slight silver on it. it is really very elegant. So i made up my mind and heat embossed my Hero arts stamps (stripe)  on white card stock and use it as a border and punched heart shape on it. I also stamped another hero arts stamps on the butterfly die cut. I really dont know the series as i always store my stamps without the packaging.
 
For the ombre look i have used distress ink broken china, stampin up cool caribean, versa magic sea breeze and hero arts soft pool. As for the peach orange ombre for butterfly and hearts i used adirondack peach bellini.

And here is the side few from the card. Use tons of glue foam dots! ^_^
The sentiment is from Mama elephant.
 
Would love to enter this card for
Papertake weekly - anything goes
 
So that is it the card for today. Fun Class and i had fun while making this card, most of all i used more and more of my old stashs on this card.
Hope you like my card today and leave me a comment if you like my card or just to let me know that you have been here :) Love to read your lovely comments.
 
See you again soon
 
Yenni

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, Yenni! The peach and blues are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the embossed and inked background and pretty colours.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great combination of colors, very lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates