Thursday 25 June 2015

# birthday card # cards

Happy Birthday from this little hedgie



Hellow....
It has been months i never blogging. 
Reason ? Very Simple...not in the mood ^_^ and too many cards to share. Last december was my busy period and been making lots of cards to send out and to sell ^_^.
So what makes me want to blog again ? Simple...i want to join few challenges hoping to win some goodies and of course to share more of my cards in the bloggie land :).

For today, i have this cute Penny Black hedgehog that i colored use distress reinkers. Isn't he soo adorable ? 
The two little birdie, little hat and sentiments on the hedgehog from lawn fawn.


If you like the mushroom border in here, you can get it from CC design. I also colored the border use distress reinkers.


 I have applied glossy accent on the mushroom to give an extra touch on it. Psst...my hubby love it too ^_^. He likes when the card has some glossy accent on some part.

And here is the inside card. Just a simple decoration ^_^.


Would like to try my luck on the below challenges ^_^ :

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun design! Love the glittery details and colors, Yenni! BEAUTIFUL job! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hedgehog! Adorable card with all the great colors and coloring with the distress edges. Love the inside too! Thank you for playing at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com and hope to see you there in the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates