Sunday 30 August 2015

# CC # teacher's day

Teach inspire encourage Mentor

Hello...i am back again with another teacher's day card and i am still have fun with CC design stamp. This time around i use Book Abigail and colour her with copics and again fuzzy cut it ^_^.

Still playing around with stencil but this time i am using CC design stencils. the stars bigger than the simon says stencils and it is more scatter. I also added some dots here and there use liquid pearl. The sentiments from papertrey ink stamps. 

Here is the close up of the card. I forgot to take picture of the inside card  ^_^. Sorry!

Hope to see you again here tomorrow. 

For next week, i will be sharing my cards using Lili Of the Valley stamps also know LOTV. I love love their stamps so much. pretty and very details. ^_^

See you again tomorrow.

Yenni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates