Friday 25 March 2016

# birthday card # Tiddly Inks

Tiddly Ink Fab Friday : Hello, have a lovely Birthday

Hello everyone,
It is a friday so means another awesome fabulous friday at Tiddly inks. 

This round i am playing with Poppy Wryn which is a recent release from Tiddly inks.
I feel so challenged when i colored this image. As its nature, poppy colour is red, but i did not want to color her hair black or brown or even a yellow. I tried few times to find out the best combo for red, and in the end i decided to go with sage green. I want to keep it looks spring colour so i choosed light green than dark green. 

So i printed 2 images of Wryn on copic express papers and colored it with copic markers. 
Fussy cut both of the images once done. For the papers i used My minds eyes Lost and found paper pads. 

I hope you like what i made today.

I am currently on holiday.. be back soon with another card ^_^. 

Hugs
Yenni 



1 comment:

  1. Glad you went with the sage, it looks splendid! Love how you coloured the poppies too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates