Friday 11 March 2016

# birthday card # Tiddly Inks

Tiddly Inks : Happy Birthday (11.03.2016)


Oh yeah! i am back with another fab friday at Tiddly ink challenge.
Time really fly very fast, i am already running out of cards to post here.
But fret not, today i have a bright and sunny card.

Yes, it is only spring but i already think about summer. It is because lately Singapore weather really really hot. Almost everytime i have to close my windows and curtains because the sun shine too bright and make my eyes pain. I am cutting down on air con so i stick on standing fan, yet still very hot :P.
Anyway for today's card i am using Wryn Beach Babe. I really love how sweet she is and really easy to colour. This image one of my most favourite. I will be making one more project with it next week ^_^.  The seashells and the cute birthday hat from stampendous stamp.

And here is the inside card :)


I hope you like it. Be sure join our Easter challenge at tiddly inks to win $10 awesome shop voucher. You can buy this image too if you like her as i do :)

See you very soon.


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the little hat you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So vibrant and pretty! Bravo! :)
    Have a lovely Sunday, Yenni Natalia...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates