Tuesday 26 April 2016

# Penny Black # Thank you card

Tiddly Inks : Oh Thank You, My heart is full all thanks to you

Yup!! It is another round of Tiddly ink challenge again. I was lucky enough to manage to buy toner for my printer, otherwise i would not be able to join this week challenge at Tiddly ink.

For this week, Tiddly ink has a fairy theme challenge. 
And here is my card.

I saw an echo park pattern paper autumn edition on my stash and straight away i think that  this will be perfect color combo for this Fairy Tenderhearted stamp :)

And here is the inside of the card. I used penny black stamp to decor the inside.


That is all from me today, hope to see you again very soon ^_^

Entering this card for the following challenges :
Simon says stamp : make it girlie
The ribbon girl : Any image

Hugs
Yenni 

5 comments:

  1. Yenni, Fairy Tenderhearted was a popular choice this week! I love your color combo and that bright orange hair! Fabulous job!! Hugs, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is SUPERB! The layering and details are amazing, Yenni! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make It Girlie” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Yenni, a lovely design with super details and colours.....your image is beautifully coloured with super glowers and details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Sats Stamp Wedneday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Yenni! Love the image and your fabulous colouring! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely bright colours! I love the shape too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates