Friday 27 October 2017

# CC # christmas card

CC Designs : JOY


Good Morning!
Happy Friday to all of you...a week has passed. time does fly so fast. 
I can't wait to count down on my mom visit on November. When mom visit means a lot of indonesia food to bring a long to curb my craving ^_^.

Thank you for staying with me and visiting my blog yesterday.
Today i created another card, it was meant for clean and simple card but you know, it is hard for me to do so.
I start to pick this and that to add to the card.  I even used very very old button stickers from making memories brand. i think i had this stickers for about 6-7 years back :P. 
So here is the card :

I used CC design Lucy with Scarf and colored her with copic markers. 

Entering this card for the following challenges :
Sweet stamping Christmas : Anything Goes 

3 comments:

  1. A sweet and pretty Christmas card, cute image, beautiful colouring and wonderful design. Love the bright colours!
    Thank you for playing along with our October Challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful is this card? Amazing! Love the colouring, layers, textures, mix of patterns... I can go on and on. LOVE it all. Great job. Thank you very much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yenni look at how beautiful this card! I love all the layers and how perfectly they play off of each other. What a wonderful coloring job! Thank you for joining us at 7Kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates